iLaunch Shop Features:
- Comprehensive eCommerce solution
- Provides fine-tune control over product management, stock control, payment, shipping configuration and promotion management
- Includes iLaunch Content Management System
The iLaunch Shopping Cart is a comprehensive ecommerce solution which seamlessly integrates with our iLaunch Content Management System and gives you finely tuned control over product management, stock control, payment, shipping configuration and promotion management.
The shopping cart system is designed with Australian businesses in mind, and provides a streamlined checkout process.
- Product Management including import and export, and bulk editing
- Comprehensive product configuration including pricing, weight, multiple images/media, and the ability to set cascading prices.
- Product Variations such as colours and sizes
- Easy to manage and track orders
- Stock control including infinite stock for on-demand suppliers
- Customisable shipping zones and rules based on product weight
- SEO Friendly URL's
- Customer Management including customer area for repeat customers
- Ability to set pricing point based on customer group
- Multiple payment methods out of the box: Credit Card (via eWay, or PDF delivered by email), PayPal, Bank Deposit
- Promotions Module for sales and discounts
Products management is designed to be easy to configure for basic shops but is flexible enough to support complex configuration.
- SEO friendly URL’s
- Product search interface for customers
- Comprehensive search/filtering and editing facilities for the administrator
- Associate products with multiple categories
- Add multiple unlimited images and media to each product
- Associate with related products
- Custom Fields
- Setup variations for child products such as colour and size.
- Variations can inherit fields from the parent product such as description, stock, pricing
- Stock control
Merchants can easily track and manage orders via the Order management area.
- Dashboard highlights order activity when you first login
- Easily search/filter and identify orders which need attention or require action
- Automatic customer notifications based on order status
- AusPost tracking numbers can be attached to orders so customers can easily track their order delivery
- Easy to edit all aspects of an order including customer information, pricing, discounts, and selected products
- Orders can be exported as PDFs
The promotions module allows merchants to setup multiple promotions to apply a discount to one or multiple products and categories.
- Optional expiry and/or delayed start
- Discounts can be applied to items, products, order totals, or shipping
- Can specify a promotion code and minimum spend
- Can be limited to an individual customer or group
Merchants can create shipping zones and methods to provide detailed shipping pricing to suit most carriers.
- Create shipping zones based on country and postcode ranges
- Create shipping methods which can be assigned to those zones (eg. Overnight Parcel)
- Assign base costs and per weight costs with your own weight ranges.
The reviews system allows you and your customers to create new reviews and rate products on criteria specific to that product.
- 5 Star Review System
- Review/edit/approve reviews submitted by customers
- Rate on criteria specific to the product
[OPTIONAL FEATURE] Newsletters
We provide an integrated newsletters module within your administration panel which allows you to create campaigns to target segments of your customer base. You can then analyze the success of your campaign using our detailed reports.
- Create campaigns which can be easily segmented to target your customers based on custom flags, group, postcode state, name and age range
- Report on real-time campaign effectiveness including a campaign lifetime breakdown, bounce, view, and click statistics
- Schedule campaigns for any time of the day
- Copy and tweak existing campaigns to see what gets the best results